2020年2月3日月曜日

26th Sesshu International Art Association Exhibition | 雪舟国際美術協会展


In Reiwa, I was selected for the 26th Sesshu International Art Association Exhibition in December. 
Three to fifty years ago, I applied for and exhibited twice in a public oil painting exhibition. 
About 25 years ago, I started painting mainly ink paintings. 
About 10 years ago, I held a solo exhibition of ink painting mainly in Ginza. 
External artistic activity has since.
Sesshu, my favorite painter, studied by replicating ancient masters from China and Japan. There he was a painter who stared at nature and revealed the divinity that lurks in nature. It was an art society to honor Sesshu, so I applied.
The two on the right are duplicates of Sesshu, and my work is on the left.
令和元年12月、第26回雪舟国際美術協会展に入選しました。
3-50年ほど前に油絵の公募展に2度出展されました。
25年ほど前に水墨画を主に描くようになり、10年ほど前に銀座で水墨画主体の個展を開催して以来の対外的美術活動でした。
私の尊敬する雪舟は和漢の古画を倣い、大自然を凝視することで、その中に潜む神気を表出した画僧でした。
その雪舟を顕彰する会なので今回、私は応募しました。
右二枚が雪舟の複製画、左が私の作品です。




0 件のコメント: